Sugar River Flooring installs hardwood and vinyl tile flooring in Albany, WI. Hardwood flooring will give your home a timeless look, and it can increase the value of your property. Vinyl tile flooring is a low-maintenance flooring option that's great for bathrooms and kitchens. Call us today to make an appointment.
We pay attention to detail
The key to long-lasting floors is proper flooring installation. That's why we take our time when we install your brand-new floors. Here's what you can expect from our thorough five-step flooring installation process:
- We'll check the humidity levels in your home
- We'll also check the moisture levels in your existing floor
- We'll make sure the surface is completely flat
- If the surface isn't flat, we'll sand it to ensure that it's level
- We'll install your new floors and finish the wood
When we're finished installing your beautiful new floor, we'll make sure to clean up after ourselves. Ready to enjoy stunning hardwood flooring in your home? Call Sugar River Flooring now to schedule an appointment for hardwood floor installation in Albany, WI. We also install vinyl tile flooring.